Buy & Sell
Websites & Digital Businesses
450+ Vetted Posts. Anonymous. No fees.
The #1 platform for premium FSBO & brokered ecommerce, SaaS, dropship, & IT assets.
Thousands of tech-focused buyers. Over $500 million in business value.
SBA financing for existing U.S. business entities. 4-year-old online retailer of private label sunglasses with a focus on millennial consumers. 20+ different product SKUs with 100% of orders drop shipped from the manufacturer. Owner works approximately 10 to 20 hours per week managing the business. The owner has 4 overseas employees who handle customer service and order management. Approximately 100,000+ customers in database, 10,000+ repeat, marketing database of over 525,000. High growth opportunities include adding additional product skus, add complimentary products, PPC Marketing and retargeting, expansion into marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay. The seller will provide strong transitional support with side by side, hands on daily management with new owner(s) to ensure the new owners feel totally comfortable with operation of the business. Business can be operated anywhere in the world. Owner is selling to pursue other business interests.
Great opportunity to acquire 100% ownership of an active 35 year old Law School that is seeking capital for online growth. Currently, the online law school is seeking (national) DEAC accreditation and has a 35-year history, which was a fixed facility state accredited law school from 1995-2020. The DEAC accreditation will allow for national recognition and also open the doors for international students.
The current owners are looking to sell and be involved post sale to help lead the efforts towards online expansion. Ideally the acquirer/investor provides 300k to cover the DEAC fees in phase I and then the remaining 500k in Phase II, which would be used to clear out the cap table and provide marketing capital. The staff has relationships overseas and will strategically target those students, and within the US once the DEAC (US national accreditation) is complete. The sellers prefer to work with a synergistic buyer/investor.
Audited financial statements are available for serious inquirers.
Sales*: 2,659 €k Channel: 40% /60% (Online/Retail)
EBITDA (adj)*: 446 €k Founded: 2001
EBITDA (adj.) margin: 16.8% Reason for sale: Retirement
*TTM (Oct ’20 - Sep’21)
• 100% of the shares in a water sports company that has been established over the course of 20 years are up for sale.
• The company sells ~100 products under three brands. The growth in sales between 2019 and 2020 was approx. 21%.
• Due to the very early market launch, the company can be described as a first mover in a steadily growing market.
• The company enjoys long-term customer relationships both via online marketplaces (use of all common eCommerce platforms) and in retail (ratio: approx. 40% / 60%).
• The retail turnover is characterized by a solid customer base (no additional sales force needed), with good and stable turnover at the same time (for 2022: already approx. 1.5 million €).
• On the customer side, the company stands for quality awareness with a very good price-performance ratio and can also keep up with products in the high-price segment.
• Supplier relationships have been strengthened over the years, so that they are involved in the fine-tuning of product development.
• The company owns a warehouse of around 2,000 square meters, which can be taken over if necessary. The company employs two full-time employees and one part-time employee.
• The product and model development for the 2022 season has been completed, so the new owner will be able to hit the ground running.
In the online segment, the products are only being sold in Germany. In addition, there has been zero ad spend on any of the online channels. Significant growth opportunities for the buyer include the expansion of the eCommerce segment and internationalization, especially in areas with warm winter months, in order to expand the approximately six-month seasonal business and product expansion in the winter sports area. The retail turnover is characterized by a solid customer base, which is served without additional employees and at the same time guarantees solid and stable turnover.
Revenue*: 768,150 € Distribution channels: Amazon & Online Shop EBITDA (adjusted)*: 130,290€ Founded : 2018 Margin: 17.0 % Reason for sale: Other projects
*TTM (Nov’20 - Dec ’21)
Investment Highlights :
• For sale are 100% of the shares (share deal) or the brand (asset deal) of a provider for products from the men's care sector, in particular for hair & styling, beard care as well as skin care products, founded in late 2018.
• The company sells 12 products, mainly via the marketplace of Amazon Germany (approx. 96%) as well as via its own Shopify shop (approx. 4%). Since its foundation, it has been able to record triple-digit sales growth.
• The products are partly Made in Europe. The suppliers could be won as long-term partners at an early stage. This ensures very good quality, whereby the products are offered at competitive prices with regard to the main competitors.
• The combination of very good quality and appealing marketing & branding have helped many of the products rank very well within the niches. This ensures that acquisition of a high proportion of returning buyers is possible.
• Customer satisfaction is very high. This can be proven by the consistently very good product and seller ratings.
• The company is characterized by a very lean organization. There are no employees. All activities relating to the brand are covered by the owners. After the induction phase, the brand can therefore be managed regardless of location.
• The founders are looking for a future owner who has the necessary resources to further expand the brand in the men's care sector and to shape it into a successful lifestyle brand, e.g. by means of social media and influencers.
Possible potential arises in particular from internationalization activities, as sales have so far taken place exclusively in Germany. In addition, further growth can be achieved through further product expansion (four additional products have already been developed) and the focus on additional channels outside of Amazon.
RETURNED TO THE LIST (previously listed as 1173): Growing, Southwestern US VPS hosting provider with owned hardware generating approximately $750k in annual revenue. Servers are co-located in several 3rd party data centers on monthly contracts. WHMCS, onApp cloud, cPanel, Plesk (Linux/Windows). Seller is looking to exit the industry. Pre-approval required.
Started in 2009, this well-established business sells cleaning products for off-road vehicles, watercraft, and other recreational equipment. The founder of the company is an avid offroad sports enthusiast. He and his family began developing their own formulas because they were frustrated with household cleaners that were either ineffective or would damage and fade their equipment. Over twelve years the company has developed 17 core SKUs and experienced incredible growth.
In the trailing twelve months, the company focused most of its efforts on customer acquisition, leading to impressive top-line revenue growth of 48%, going from $3.8M to $5.6M. While bottom-line profitability has also grown significantly, going from $358K to $507K, the focus on customer acquisition left significant meat on the bone. Not only are sales skyrocketing, but margins are improving dramatically.
It is also notable that only 23% of sales are currently made through Amazon, and that the remaining 77% of sales are through the website. A new owner could let the company continue on this course, or they could take advantage of several opportunities for expansion and accelerated growth. For instance, there is huge potential in developing the Amazon platform. There is also substantial room for growth in wholesale markets both for offroad and passenger vehicles.
This is a strong business that can be operated from nearly anywhere in the world. It’s in an evergreen niche and has huge potential for future growth.
Where Buyers and Sellers Connect
Browse hundreds of premium online business acquisition opportunities without ads, pop-ups or paid placements. Connect with business sellers and brokers directly through our secure email form.
Search for-sale-by-owner and brokered opportunities by keyword or category, sort by age or financial metrics and save to your favorites. View up-to-date listings from top website business brokerages.
Create an anonymous post and get your online or virtual business noticed by buyers in our network. Manage clicks and inquiries on your own through your dashboard, or let us match you with an experienced broker.
Got your head in the cloud(s)? See recent trends. The median asking price for an online business or digital asset in our website for sale marketplace is about $450,000. We work with some of the best brokers in the industry as well as For-Sale-By-Owner listings to bring you a diverse selection of businesses. If you own a virtual business, we can help you sell it through our extensive buyer network.