This listing is for an affiliate and Amazon Associates business created in June 2017 in the equipment niche. The WordPress site features reviews and information on specialized equipment. The business runs hands-off in a strong niche with solid growth opportunities.
The site primarily generates income via affiliates (75%) (Avant link and Share-a-sale) with the remaining from Amazon Associates (25%). The business generates traffic primarily through organic (92%), followed by direct (5%) and social (2%). The country leading traffic is the US (67%) with remaining traffic from the UK (6%) and AU (4%). The business features a low bounce rate of 1.62%.
Content is added 1-2 times monthly. The same outsourced writer from Upworked has worked on the content for the past 2 years and can be introduced to the Buyer. Outreach link building has been done through a third party service. The Seller has six links maintained through the service for a monthly fee and has agreed to pay three months of the fees after the competition of the deal.
The business has a Facebook account and a YouTube channel with under 200 subscribers. Over the year 2020, the YouTube channel had 122K views. There is a small email list of 17 subscribers though there is no active campaign to gather emails. Growing the email list and existing YouTube channels serve as growth opportunities for the Buyer. The business is in a high ticket well-converting niche with many opportunities to expand and grow further and would be an ideal acquisition for those who already have site(s) in similar niches and are looking to expand within this particular vertical.
*Amazon US revenue is split between 2 Amazon Associates accounts so that two business partners can split the revenue.
*The seller uses the same Amazon CA and UK tracking IDs on other sites they own in different niches. The seller has estimated the revenue from this site based on the revenue generated from the products listed on the site and has provided screenshots showing this. As we cannot attribute the revenue accurately, we have not counted this revenue in the valuation.
**Learn more about this listing by scrolling down to the FAQ section**