This listing is for an affiliate and lead generation business created in September 2014 in the finance niche. The two WordPress sites display affiliate offers and work with a traffic partner to monetize their users. The business has shown strong, steady growth and requires 20 hours of work from the Seller per week to maintain.
The primary domain purchases its traffic from a traffic partner (99%). The top country in terms of traffic is the US (~98%).
The secondary domain uses paid search as its primary form of traffic (~89%), followed by display (5%), and direct (~3%).
The business makes up 63% of its income by directing its users to affiliate links and banners placed on the sites. It makes up the other 37% by sending several data partners the data of its users and they monetize it in a rev share.
The Seller has one employee that acts as a webmaster for the sites. Their role involves making any changes to the websites but they can often go a few days without having a task. They will not be working with the new buyer.
An email list has recently been set up in Aweber which represents an opportunity for a Buyer if they can monetize it. No social media profiles have been created for the business which serves as plenty of growth opportunities for a Buyer to consider and more information will be provided to active Buyers.
*The affiliate accounts will not be included in the sale. New accounts will need to be created and more information can be provided to active Buyers.